There are many costs associated with being a pet owner, some obvious - such as food - but others not so obvious, such as when your pet falls ill or gets in to mischief. Pet insurance can help to cover some of these unexpected costs - and relieve what can be a stressful situation for the owner.
Apart from needing to pay for possible treatment for your cat or dog, you might also need to pay for lost and found advertising, emergency boarding, or for any damage your dog causes to someone else's property.
Here at AVID we have introduced our own pet insurance scheme to give pet owners extra reassurance all year round.
AVID Pet Insurance features:
- A choice of vet fee limits up to £7,500 per year, plus the option to spread the annual premium over 12 months at no extra cost
- Up to £1,500 emergency kennels or daily minding fees, per year
- Up to £1,000,000 third party public liability for dog owners, per event
- Up to £1,500 advertising and reward costs
- Up to £1,500 loss due to theft or straying
- Up to £1,500 death due to accident
- Up to £1,500 death due to illness (maximum age 5 years)
- Up to £5,000 holiday cancellation (£75 excess), per year
- Up to £500 accidental damage to third party property (£75 excess), per year